Aviation & Ground Handling
Tow Tugs For Aviation & Ground Handling
Electric tow tugs are often used in airports to handle various items, including baggage trolleys, passenger steps, waste bins and luggage carts. They provide a safe and efficient way to transport large volumes of luggage from the aircraft to the terminal.
Tow tugs are also popular as a solution for handling light aircraft and helicopters. When used with a specialist tow bar, they are ideal for transferring helicopters from the airfield to the hangar or other storage area.
Indoor & Outdoor
These movers can be used indoors and outdoors and provide versatility for a range of uses. A range of tyres can also be fit to suit various terrains, including hard ground or grass.
The extensive product range means tugs are also suited to move larger and heavier loads. In addition, they provide great logistic support to boatyards and marinas. Electric movers can transport small boats and sailing dinghies from the slipway to the boatyard with little effort.
Compact & Easy to Manoeuvre
Due to their compact design, tow tugs are simple to use and work exceptionally well in small congested areas. They can also be stored away with ease when not being used.
Advantages to owning a V-Move Tow Tug
These machines are designed to be as compact as possible for their sizes (which varies due to their pulling capacities).
Most of our machines are great to use in congested areas, giving a small turning circle. Also, with options like the foldaway handlebar, they are easy to store away.
- Tugs are compact and easy to store when not in use
- They are suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- No qualifications, licenses or insurances needed to use
- Can be used by a single operative
- Minimal noise & no emissions
- Configurable to your needs with hitches & couplings
V-Move tugs can be fitted with various hitch accessories if you are moving other items, not just waste bins.
In addition, there is a range of tyres that can be fit to suit various terrains, including concrete, gravel or grass.
These machines can be built up to suit your needs. There are plenty of optional extras which can be used to change the tow tug into the perfect machine for you.
- Automatic handbrake
- Emergency stop button
- Lights and beacons can be added for extra safety precautions
- Key switch ignition
- Anti-trap button
- – 1-year manufacturer warranty
- – Extended warranty available
- – Maintenance-free day to day operation
- – Low wear rate on components
- – No servicing requirement unless requested
- – On-site & off-site servicing available
Tugs Recommended for Aviation & Ground Handling
Who uses our products?
Purchase & Training Options
A full range of finance, hire purchase & contract hire options are available. We can also arrange formal training during V-Move handover.
The Next Step
Interested in learning more? Like some more information? Want to see a unit or two in action?
No-obligation & no hard sell.
We want customers to see & experience our machines in the flesh. We believe you will love them.
It gives you a chance to see them in action and operate them. It also gives us a chance to see your site or facility and discuss your requirements further.
One of our technicians/trainers will come to your site and meet you. No sales pitch, no pressure.
Get a quote.
If you want a price, just let us know. If you complete the right-hand form then we will send you a quote.
We do not have prices on our website as the V-Move tow tugs are built from the ground up based on customer requirements.
Want a bit more info?
If you want some further information but unsure whether you want a quote just yet… just let us know!
Viewing: All FAQs
- The frequency of tow tug usage
- The battery you have fitted in the tow tug
- The duration of tow tug usage
- Your environment
- How you charge the tow tug
- What you are moving, including the weight & rolling resistance
- Purchase outright
- Contract hire
- Hire purchase
- Full payment on order
- 25% deposit on order with the remaining 75% balance to paid prior to delivery
- Finance through Boss Asset Finance (we will pass on their details to you should you wish to go through them)
- We also offer a contract hire service.
- View All14
- Electric Tugs11